All reviews st roch nice hotel van houtte hotel restaurant la table table restaurant high step basement parking funky shops calling taxis shower water beautiful church old town room service menu pool and sauna a newly renovated room floor to ceiling windows
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great service, super clean hotel, great beds, large rooms, next to street full of restaurants and bars! 15 min walk to old town.I do recommend to stay here, lots of people want to stay only in Old city, but this is a good new fresh property serving you in a good area! Metro supermarket is next door also.

Room Tip: stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
HotelPur, General Manager at Hotel PUR, Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Bonjour Troy S,

I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience at our property. Your kind words are a great source of motivation for all of us and will be shared with the entire team. Thank you for recommending Hotel PUR on TripAdvisor and come visit us again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Overall, this is a decent place which focuses on its style (well done, actually) rather than genuine quality. Breakfast isn’t outstanding , rooms are OK, general maintenance below average. Few things quite surprising (no laundry on the weekend, flat fare for breakfast then you’re charged for more, ....)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour Christophe_JSB,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay at Hotel PUR. I am glad you enjoyed your experience overall and I have taken note of your comments regarding the quality of our product and service. Your valuable feedback will be shared with the entire team and will help us to create experiences worthy of our brand. Thank you for your time and I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Pros:

- Nice hotel.
- Close to restaurants.
_ Nepresso machine was a nice touch

Cons:

- Not good for light sleepers. Air condition units are noisy.
- Location to old Quebec is about a 30 min walk which includes walking up a hill.
- Maybe this is the going rate for hotels in Quebec City but found this hotel pricey.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelPur, General Manager at Hotel PUR, Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Bonjour Sanjay B,

Thank you for staying at Hotel PUR during your recent visit of Quebec City. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us despite a few cons and you may rest assured that your candid feedback will help me to do a proper follow up with the hotel team so that we can continue to improve our service. Thank you for your time and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Very clean and nice hotel. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Plenty of room for suit cases. Nice safe in room. Espresso coffee machine but must ask the front desk to bring a cup of tea. So just went down for breakfast. Nice breakfast included with room up to $15. Very quiet room and hotel. Friendly staff. My only complaint was the shower with half glass door and a hand held nozzle with a mind of its own. Did not fit in holder very well and we could not keep water in shower it got all over the floor. Very poor design for a shower. Very frustrating.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennancy

Bonjour Dennancy,

I am delighted to hear you found everything you were looking for at Hotel PUR. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in meeting your expectations. I understand your frustration regarding the shower and rest assured I will follow up with the service concerned so we can work on preventing these situations from happening. Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience with us and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I recently spent 5 nights at this hotel in the St Roch district and was very happy with my stay. Check in was quick and friendly, our room was well appointed and comfortable. The restaurant was very good and all the interactions that I had with the staff were very good. The hotel sits in St Roch which is not a tourist neighbourhood and I liked it. Close enough to walk to all the sites in old town and has some nice shops and grocery stores in the neighbourhood.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StirlingB

Bonjour Stirling B,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed every aspects of your stay at Hotel PUR, from the comfort of your room to the quality of our restaurant. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback and rest assured your comments will be shared with the entire hotel team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and come visit us again!