rooms ok , somewhat noisy but ok
plastic breakfast > all cutlery in plastic , glasses in plastic > what a joke that is !
too far from the centre if you are without car , there should be a bus around there, otherwise taxi 25 dollar
ok for one night
i would not recommend this for more then 2 nights , sorry
probably cheap hotel booked by a tour operator
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within walking distance to the shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, Hotel Lindbergh welcomes guests in a bright setting built around a glass atrium. The hotel's 124 rooms feature memory foam mattresses, wooden floors and kitchenettes, for some. For your greatest convenience, parking is free and continental breakfast is graciously offered daily. You'll also appreciate the many nearby restaurants, as well as the outdoor swimming pool and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Lindbergh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindbergh Hotel Sainte Foy
- Lindbergh Hotel Quebec/Quebec City