The rooms were clean and recently updated. Shower design is for fine for people who are slender. The glass partition comes in at an angle with not much clearance to enter into the shower area. The room darkening shades were fabulous if you like your room dark to sleep. The room was clean and updated.
Negative. The bed was so hard. Very hard on the joints and bones. After touring all day I was looking forward to a restful night, which I did not get.
The young man in charge of breakfast was wonderful and very efficient and friendly. He kept everything full and made sure everything was clean and neat. Breakfast has yogurts, canned fruits, cereal, jams, bread, bagels and cream cheese, juice and great coffee. Very ample and fresh.
The location was wonderful and convenient to get in and out of the city. Free parking a plus.
Front desk attendants were very efficient and super friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within walking distance to the shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, Hotel Lindbergh welcomes guests in a bright setting built around a glass atrium. The hotel's 124 rooms feature memory foam mattresses, wooden floors and kitchenettes, for some. For your greatest convenience, parking is free and continental breakfast is graciously offered daily. You'll also appreciate the many nearby restaurants, as well as the outdoor swimming pool and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Lindbergh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindbergh Hotel Sainte Foy
- Lindbergh Hotel Quebec/Quebec City