All reviews le bistango ste foy business trip place laurier old city large mall modern hotel qc city keurig coffee maker public transit comfortable bed convenient location city bus underground garage enjoyed my stay mini fridge quebec
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Room was beautiful, and loved the little details like the soaps/shampoo being refillable containers instead of single use bottles!

Location wise there isn't much around the hotel, but I had my car to take me downtown so that wasn't much of an issue for me

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Etienne B, General Manager at Hotel ALT Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Jeremy D,
We thank your for your comment on TA. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a perfext one and that you enjoyed our rooms and amenities.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

This hotel has a small loby but is in a very convenient location. Rooms have nice high ceilings and are nicely appointed with modern furniture.
Most of the rooms don't have bath tubs, only a shower.
Lots of amazing places to eat within walking distance.
Staff are bilingual and very nice.
Hotel had a nice complimentary social event during the week (Wednesday night) with free wine, little salty snacks - super nice idea.
There is a nice gym, but a bit small, with a treadmill.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Etienne B, General Manager at Hotel ALT Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear chippaul,
We thank you for your great review! I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was a perfect one and that you enjoyed our weekly social event.
I will make sure that our team is aware of your nice words and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Quebec City!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I arrived at 6am after a long Travel and went right to my room, closed the drapes to find a very dark room. It was clean and the ability to sleep the rest of the morning was a huge plus! I’d stay here on a trip if I was choosing the hotel.

Very boutique and only dry cleaning services - no laundry facility onsite. There is also a Starbucks at the end of the hotel that was a nice feature for breakfast in the morning.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Soundadvice07,
It was a pleasure to welcome you at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we provided you the perfect environment for you to rest for a while after your long travel hours!
We hope to see your next time you are around!
Have a great summer!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel, quite new, with a very nice decoration and "hipster" appearance. Rooms are not big but very comfortable and service is great. The front office always ready to assist you in planning your trip. Good breakfast and light meal are served in the lobby

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Danny G,
We thank you for your review! We hope you enjoyed your stay in Quebec City and hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stayed for one night on a business trip. The hotel is in a very convenient location for shops and restaurants. Clean rooms and a very helpful staff. If you are traveling to Quebec City on business I would highly recommend the Hotel ALT.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Etienne B, General Manager at Hotel ALT Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear CruisingBarneys,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with the TA community! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again on you next visit to Quebec City!