This was possibly the worst stay I have ever had at any hotel in the world. The room I was given was right at the top of the stairs where much of the traffic passes by. With paper thin walls, it was not very pleasant to get woken up several times by people going down the hallway or kids running around. The hotel also happened to have a party which loud music blasted until 3 am. The room was shaking from the music and all you could hear was the party, even with the tv on full blast. In addition to this, paying 12-20 dollars a day in parking and not having any privacy in the bathroom, I would have been better off at a motel 6. I was so upset with my stay here that I will not hesitate to write several bad reviews about it. Beware, although this place may look nice from the outside, the actual hotel is a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City