All reviews small fridge and microwave located minutes stayed for one night front desk parking
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We stayed for one night. The room is clean and comfortable. The breakfast and service is very good. Would like come again and Will recommend it to our friends. Also very pleasant talking with the owner :)

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicolas K, Propriétaire at Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

We are happy that your stay has been pleasant.

To the pleasure of seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Stayed for one night (July 18, 2017) to attend Ed Sheeran concert (great show!) with my daughter. Check-in was efficient and front desk staff were very friendly. Room was small and decor a bit outdated but the room and bathroom were very clean and the bed and pillows very comfortable. There was a small fridge and microwave however we did not use them. We were on the ground floor (room 111) which was great because we had to leave very early to return home thus we did not have a chance to take advantage of the continental breakfast that was included. Also, very easy to get to and from the Videotron Centre from this location, just turn left from the driveway and the Centre is about 8-9 km away on the left.

Room tip: If you are arriving late or leaving very early, ask for a ground floor room where parking is right outside your door
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

So.. first of all, I screwed up with my booking, choosing the incorrect date.. but the staff were amazingly accomodating of our needs. They allowed us to stay in a suite with a jacuzzi (we washed our feet!!), for less than full price - just a slight reduction, but nonetheless.. remember, I made the mistake. The hotel was immaculately clean, everything was new, clean, freshly painted, upgraded... I was really impressed with our room, the hotel and the grounds. I wished it hasn't been chucking down with rain, else I would have been in the pool, and enjoying their beautiful patio. The free breakfast consisted of boiled eggs - as many as you could crack, cereal - healthy stuff, none of this cheerio fluff, toast, spreads, coffee, tea, juice, waffles, muffins big enough to get lost in, fresh fruit.. etc.
Don't get me wrong, this isn't the Hilton, but I've stayed in a few two/three star hotels.. I would highly recommend the Monte Crista place for cleanliness, service, being kid-friendly and just a nice place to stay, compared to the look of other hotel/motels along the same strip.

Room tip: The second floor offers patio doors and a small balcony, whereas the first floor just a window and a door, but a bench outside.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We were there over the past Memorial Day weekend. Thank goodness we only stayed one night. First, there was the smell. Second, the AC were so noisy plus the mattress was old. combining with the smell. we can't sleep at all! Could the previous reviews was talking about a different hotel?

Room tip: We only stayed on the first floor. Maybe the second floor is better?
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I stayed here 6 nights. It's ~ 12 km west of Old Quebec. Close to highways. Celine was very accommodating as I made the reservation only a day before I arrived. Discount available for CAA members. The room was clean. Bed and washroom well maintained. Breakfast included everyday. It is continental (muffins, cereal, yoghurt, cheese, boiled eggs, bread, waffles, oatmeal, tea/coffee/orange juice, bananas). Room has fridge, microwave, hair dryer, TV, iron + ironing board. Parking and internet included in room rate. I did not use the pool so I am not sure how it is. The only issue I had was the bathroom door did not lock properly. Since I was the only person in the room, it was not a big deal. Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for the 2nd floor. The doors to the room on the first floor open directly into the parking lot.
Date of stay: June 2016