US$249
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
US$290
US$273
  • Breakfast included
Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec(Quebec City)
US$131
US$151
US$136
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$132
US$128
US$155
US$150
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$285
US$305
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stayed at this motel for one night (I understand there is also an actual hotel at the property?).

While the place was relatively cheap (though still far from the city) it was simply not worth it. The motel had a very trashy feel to it, the room smelled of smoke, and the bedding was clearly not washed properly since it had a slight hint of vomit odor to it. We also couldn't stop scratching while in bed and felt disgusting sleeping there but since we got there so late we just wanted to pass out.

Overall this place is very subpar relative to all other places I stayed at (including our tent). Will definitely not stay here again and do not recommend to anyone else.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vlad_Bbb
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We were going to be in Quebec City for one night, this time on a stricter budget, and we found Hotel Motel Bonaparte through Trip Advisor. The (relative) price was good, the reviews were overall OK and the pictures looked better than I'd expect for the price, so we booked. The info was clear, check-in at 4:00 (check-out at 11:00), but we arrived in Quebec at 1:00 and wanted to drop our bags and go get some lunch and start seeing the sites, so we passed by the hotel. Well, the reception at the reception was crisp at best. I said we had a reservation, she asked for my last name, I gave it, she put it in the computer and asked for my first name, I gave it (I guarantee you there wasn't someone else with the same last name) and she entered it. I explained that I knew check-in was at 4, but asked if we might check in now? She said the room wasn't ready. I said ok, when might we come back? 4:00 - blunt, to the point, no explanation. Now, their check-in time was clear when booking, but I've stayed in hundreds of hotels and I've never found one that wouldn't at least try to accommodate an early arrival. Here, there was no attempt to accommodate, explain or apologize. It was so blunt, we left feeling snubbed and wondering if we'd done something wrong. Came back at 4:00 and checked in with a different person at the desk - no friendlier. I was confused about the total amount compared to the booking confirmation (which made it seem that there was a last minute reduction). No. I asked about the telephone fee of $2.99, for which the booking info said "There is a CAD$2.99 fee for telephone use." I wasn't planning on using their phone. She said it was written in the reservation. The room lived up to the photos, was large, clean, nicely painted. But everyone else we met in Quebec City was warm and welcoming - not at Hotel Bonaparte. As the saying goes, "You never get a second chance to make a good first impression." My advice, expect it, ignore it and go enjoy this beautiful city.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NorthernAccent
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We visit Quebec City twice a year to visit family. Our room was in the hotel section on the 1st floor. The room was very quiet (considering the hotel was full), very clean and AC was good. The staff was friendly. Having the fridge was great. There was lots of parking. cons: No coffee machine/free breakfast and the bath towels were small. We have stayed at HoJos and Super8 previously but this is our hotel of choice from now on. I would definitely recommend it for a good, clean cost effective place to stay.

Room Tip: prefer hotel side on the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cricket_baby
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We were in the Hotel, not in the motel this time, the hotel is newer and we enjoyed it. The cutains pole was loose and fell down, reported it to the Front desk lady which was very polite. Everything was ready on time, and the hotel is secured. We would good back. The Zenith resto Bar, in the hotel is an excellent quality restaurant, staff is polite and you get a 15% discount if you are booked at the Motel/Hotel. The also have daily special for guests, discounts can't be used if ou select one of the daily special, because it is already at a reduces rate.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank alainm14
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We paid a fairly good price for the room we got. Since we didn't spend too much time in the hotel room what with visiting, I think it was good value for what we paid. It was a small room with everything we needed in there: fridge, microwave, wifi, AC, etc.
Our room had a parking spot for our vehicle right outside the door and there was one small step to go over.
There is a McDonald's located within walking distance from the hotel/motel.
For what we got for the price, it was alright.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family