All reviewsfridge and microwaveresto barroom was cleangood sizecityquebec
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We were in the Hotel, not in the motel this time, the hotel is newer and we enjoyed it. The cutains pole was loose and fell down, reported it to the Front desk lady which was very polite. Everything was ready on time, and the hotel is secured. We would good back. The Zenith resto Bar, in the hotel is an excellent quality restaurant, staff is polite and you get a 15% discount if you are booked at the Motel/Hotel. The also have daily special for guests, discounts can't be used if ou select one of the daily special, because it is already at a reduces rate.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank alainm14
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We paid a fairly good price for the room we got. Since we didn't spend too much time in the hotel room what with visiting, I think it was good value for what we paid. It was a small room with everything we needed in there: fridge, microwave, wifi, AC, etc.
Our room had a parking spot for our vehicle right outside the door and there was one small step to go over.
There is a McDonald's located within walking distance from the hotel/motel.
For what we got for the price, it was alright.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We took a mini-vacation to Quebec and decided to make reservations and stay at Hotel Motel Bonaparte, its on the outskirts of Quebec City. When we arrived we were greeted by the front desk, they had my reservation no problem I had booked thru Trip Advisor. We stayed in the "Cheaper" Motel section of Hotel Motel Bonaparte. Probably should have kicked in the extra bucks to stay at the Hotel section. The Motel section is a row of outside entry motor inn type motel rooms. Reminded me of the 60's and 70's with the old key, and something you would see at at cheap beachfront community. There is nothing much in this industrial neighborhood.
The room was very small, old fashion, with an old fashion bathroom ,small toilet and tub, no closet, did have a flat screen TV (very small) but serviceable, the bed (mattress) was not good, woke up with a hip pointer and aching back but I am not complaining because it was CLEAN, and Inexpensive, very reasonable and for the most part quiet. I didn't expect Ritz Carleton and I didn't get it, but Clean, Quiet and Cheap is just fine for one night. I probably would invest the the fancier Hotel section, looked more modern and up to date. There was an onsite restaurant there, we passed on, was on the expensive side and didn't get great reviews (except by management) we drove a couple of Km and ate at Scores Vanier at 1075 Blvd Wilfrid-Hamel.

Room Tip: opt for the Hotel unless you are ok with cheap cheap
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dale P
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Most of the ratings about this hotel were positive so I booked an Easter vacation there. What I read were right. The place is a Hotel/Motel with the motel section at the front and the hotel building adjacent to it in the rear. It is nice and clean place. The rooms are updated and good size for two people. Our window was facing a garage so don't expect much of a view. There is also a restaurant/bar on the property and you get a 15% discount for residences of the motel/hotel. There are lots of free parking on both sides of the building.The location is a bit far from Old Quebec but a 5 minute drive from Galeries de la Capitale the largest shopping center with an indoor amusement park and skating rink in eastern Canada.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Some pals from Quebec City told me that this place was located on the hookers boulevard, so I was not sure about the place. They were right about the hookers, but the staff of the place was incredible. The service was sharp and our room was clean. Until the grils came hahaha. But hey, I highly recommend this hotspot.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business