See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Small motel about 20 minute drive from downtown Quebec City. Fairly expensive for what you get.

A/C couldn't keep up with the 35° outside, room was a little warm.

Very small and outdated room

Very thin walls between rooms

Tiny ants on the furniture beside the bed

Small bathroom with stand up shower.

Better motels for the same price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

AWFUL!!! I did my reservation. When I arrived at the motel, the chinese host then told me that my name was not on the guest list. The host stole my reservation money, and refused refund. She also attacked me for demanding refund on the spot. I had to stay elsewhere. BEWARE!!!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Elmar N
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 1 night while on a road trip from Halifax.

After calling around, all other hotels were fully booked and this was the only place that had accommodations. We had no choice.

When we arrived at the facility, the front office was deplorable. The chairs in the waiting area were very badly stained and dirty. It looked like several bladder or bowel accidents happened on those chairs.

I decided to stand while waiting for about 10mins for someone to attend to us; the office was left unattended.

Finally when an Asian lady arrived, she said she had one room left but she wanted to show me the room before I accepted it because the previous people accepted and then asked for a refund after seeing it.

She showed the room to my family and I, it was clean, but smelled very dingy, old and outdated. The room had wallpaper and outdated wooden furniture. The room was at the very end unit next to their linen and laundry lines.

Out of desperation, we accepted the room and then went out to explore Quebec City.

Later that night, we returned to the room very late in the night to rest before we continued on our road trip.

After about 20mins asleep, I started feeling bites all over my shoulder and back. I woke up suddenly and checked. There were bed bugs!

Essentially, you get what you pay for. I was on a road trip and sleeping on a budget was important. The signs were very obvious from the front office, but I ignored them.

Find an alternative if you can!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank jaemar01
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

If you only pay $59 before taxes, then this motel is fine. Clean, decent wifi. If you pay $89 before taxes, then no, head down the street to the Comfort Inn. There you get breakfast. Nonetheless it reminds me of the old motels I stayed at as a kid in the 60's ;-)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We were actually very impressed with this place - a bit nervous of going here after some of the reviews we had seen but when we saw what else was available this place started to look better and better..lol ... So for cost ~ 65.00 .. we were so surprised when we got into our room and to find a double bed in one section and a sliding door to the other room that had the second Double bed ! WHAT! We were so excited . Finally a good night sleep without hearing his snoring and the TV on 1/2 the night and freezing in the AC .. Yup .. I got my own room.. and it was delightful. LOL .. So yes, it needs a good scrubbing and the Shower was something I remember my Grandfather having .. like 3x3 square and My husband laughed cuz he had to duck his head under the water as he is tall .. But location was pretty good. We found restaurants just down the road and we were going to Old Quebec which was just a 10 min drive and we went to Montgomery falls which was only 20 min away and the Marina was only like 10 min away .. so its pretty close to whatever you'd want to do.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple