We found Anais to be a delightful hostess. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were wonderful. The location is great to walk to almost every attraction in the old city. We were there when Hurricane Irene dumped 5.5 inches of rain with 60-mph winds. We were very pleased to have the cozy living room to ride out the storm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City