All reviews homemade breakfast crepes room with private bath chateau frontenac old quebec perfect location stayed nights old world charm hosts parking luggage bedding
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This place offers you, above all, a unique experience while staying at Quebec. The owner is very kind and everyday you will find a new surprise, in particular in the delicious and tasteful breakfast. If you like old-stylish houses, you'll be amazed with this one. Location is perfect, right near the center and less than 5 minutes walking to the congress center (perfect since I was travelling to a conference).
On the downside the owner speaks no english, so you'll have to be prepared to practice your french (if you have it...). Although it was no problem for me, the mattress was too soft.
In general, my stay here exceeded my expectations, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tiago V
Reviewed 29 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The BnB Saint Louis is a very familiar place; very cozy and Mdme Balti is a very nice person, who provides special breakfasts with changing food each morning. It also comes with homemade jam and fresh fruit juice. The location is close to the heart of Quebec City so it is very convenient to start exploring the city from there. I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Madam Balti is such a kind hearted person, so is her husband Ahmed. They took our reservation via email just hours before we arrived. Very convinient location and right in the middle of beautiful quebec city. We looked forward to the scrumptuous breakfast each morning, before we headed out to tour the city on our bikes. we were able to park our bikes as well as car easily in the area. Very affordable B&B and will definitely recommend to my friends. Everyone should visit Quebec city - it is such a beautiful quaint city!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aparnaks
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had a wonderful stay at the b&b Saint-Louis. The location could not be better, just 3 blocks away
from the Chateau Frontenac. The room I stayed in was cozy and comfortable. Madame Balti, who runs the place was charming and full of information about the city. Also, her breakfasts, which vary from day to day, are excellent. Monsieur Balti, her husband, also drives a taxi, and I arranged for him to pick me up at the airport, then drive me back on the day I left. I felt both welcome and, this being a private home, also a sense of privacy. I would definitely recommend a stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo