“64 Marie-anne west ????”
Review of La Chilenita

La Chilenita
Ranked #1,367 of 6,131 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I've eat here the food is great but this isn't their name it is Omnivore epicier et trator i believe.
None the less the hot dishes done on Tuesdays and Thursday by Marcelle were delicious.
I went by the other day and found out that they have too much on the go with catering to continue doing hot dishes but if you go and get Marcelles digits she will text you the dish of the day for pick up anytime after 3pm. You respond by 10am if you want it.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I liked my first burrito so much I came back two days later. High quality food, generous serving, good value. Staff is very friendly

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Heard great things about this place. Order the empanadas special- one empanadas, salad and Pepsi. $9,50. Empanadas were good, the Italian one was more panzerotti and disappointing. Sadly they were heated up in the microwave.The salad was simply lettuce with a few canned black olives. You are better off buying them cold and warming them up at home.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We came here after walking around Mount Royal all morning and the service and the food were great. This pleased our middle school aged boys and us, friendly service in three(!) languages and a meal that left us full and happy. Worth a try!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Friends told us about this place and so we opted to go all together. We really enjoyed it. Small place and nothing fancy. However the food and service was great. We started with nachos and guacamole, which was awesome. I had the chicken quesadilla which was a perfect portion filled with amazing flavors. Hubby had the chicken burrito which was huge. Friends had the empanadas which they said its so delicious. The prices are reasonable. The past month I have tried 2 other latin restaurants and wasn't pleased at all. We now found La Chilenita at 100 Marie-Anne Ouest corner of St Urbain and we love it!