“PhoThanh”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Don’t have Pho here in Kingston, Ontario..
So took the opportunity to have lunch here and ended back up here for dinner both days in Montreal.
Seated fast, Amazing service, and unreal pricing!
Nice, small homelike feeling of a place.
Definitely going back and certainly have recommended this place to family and friends already. Husband isn’t a soup fan usually, but couldn’t get enoughhhhhh!
You won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Dined there tonight for dinner. Seated quickly and given menu. Waited a while until waitress came. Ordered shimp and chicken pho and roast pork and shrimp pho. Along with 2 glasses of white wine. A plate of bean sprouts was placed on the table. A short time later the pho arrived.The shrimp and chicken had no chicken in the mix and only 5 small shrimp. The other dish had 2 shrimp and reasonable pork. The wine never arrived. Both dishes the broth was bland without much taste. Condiments had to be added to get any flavour, that is if the table had any, had to use another table's!
While these are cheap dishes they had very little flavour.
I would look elsewhere for Pho if really needed.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Tired and hungry, we arrived at one of the most foodie city in the world. After walking down Rue St. Catherine, a street close to our hotel we settle on this restaurant. Much to my dismay, I've had better Pho back in my home country. The fried noodles with beef were good though. The service was a little strange. It felt like I was bothering them whenever I had a question. We weren't even aware that we had to pay at the counter. One plus is that tea is included.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing evening of fine food a reasonable price. The staff were attentive and very helpful. I loved the ambiance. Well worth trying if you are up for something less traditional.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Returned here on a winter's evening for a bowl of pho. It was tasty and warming and the broth delicious. But I didn't care for the meat balls. Atmosphere is dated and the service is minimal. Remember to pay at the counter.

Date of visit: February 2017