“Forever the best vegetarian place (that meat eaters love too)”
Review of Cafe Lola Rosa

Cafe Lola Rosa
Ranked #57 of 6,250 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Our Mission is to provide good vegetarian comfort food, tasteful and colorful with an very good service. We want non vegetarian to eat less meat to have an ecological impact on their health and earth.OMNIVORE CERTIFIED ADORED
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The ambiance and decor is always on point at all locations, their food is varied and always delicious. Their sangria and nachos are a must have!!! Ive been with all my meat eating friends and they loved it as much as I did. The prices are great and the service is fast. I would eat here weekly if I could!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Went as a group of 4. original coctails and the kombucha of the week with blueberry and spirulina were yummy. Warm Goat cheese salade with pistacio muffin beets, pears and seeds was my favorite dish. Had the hemp burger- patty was ordinary but chickpea fries- so original and yummy made up for it. 2 of us had the Lola Rosa salad and both were very happy. We were stuffed but shared a brownie- OMG devine! served warm with slightly fondant center and vanilla ice cream. Well worth it! WE didn't know, and were lucky enough to get a table but best to get a reservation for saturday night!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in on a Wednesday evening. So busy and no table unfortunately so I got a take out. Loads of food, and so delicious. Would totally recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Food was creative and well seasoned. Two of the six people in our party were vegetarians so we thought we'd give this place a try. The waiter told us that they are planning a new location soon closer to Place de Arts, which will be a little larger and closer to the action of Montreal. It was worth going off the beaten path for the wonderful food and service.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal here on our last visit to Montreal, about a decade ago, and were curious to see if it was as good as we remember. Well, it is! The decor has changed--there are many more tables than I remember, but the food is of the same excellent quality and the service is friendly and efficient. I had the Tunisian ragout and my hubby had the chili. Everything was good! Would definitely come here again, hopefully sooner than a decade from now.