“Amazing!”

Price range: US$9 - US$19
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Our Mission is to provide good vegetarian comfort food, tasteful and colorful with an very good service. We want non vegetarian to eat less meat to have an ecological impact on their health and earth.OMNIVORE CERTIFIED ADORED
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in on a Wednesday evening. So busy and no table unfortunately so I got a take out. Loads of food, and so delicious. Would totally recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Food was creative and well seasoned. Two of the six people in our party were vegetarians so we thought we'd give this place a try. The waiter told us that they are planning a new location soon closer to Place de Arts, which will be a little larger and closer to the action of Montreal. It was worth going off the beaten path for the wonderful food and service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal here on our last visit to Montreal, about a decade ago, and were curious to see if it was as good as we remember. Well, it is! The decor has changed--there are many more tables than I remember, but the food is of the same excellent quality and the service is friendly and efficient. I had the Tunisian ragout and my hubby had the chili. Everything was good! Would definitely come here again, hopefully sooner than a decade from now.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Holy cats it was so good. The room, the food, the service was top notch. I can't stress how worth it this place is. Seriously, unless you're specifically vegan or have dietary restrictions this place is your best bet.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I'm a huge fan of any type of nachos and have been known to devour a half a bag of chips along with a small tub of salsa.. when I happened upon this eatery I was of course smitten with the idea of a huge pile of vegan nachos .. yummy !!! I go my order and managed to share at least one or two nachos with my girls ... I was almost tempted to order a second plate , it was that good. Located right next to McGill , quaint , cozy and fresh food . Stop in , totally worth it !!! I will def be back !!

Date of visit: July 2017