“Quick lunch stop”
Review of Sesame

Sesame
Ranked #1,893 of 6,065 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Neighbourhood: Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
Description: Du Pad Thaï à la poutine Général Tao, en passant par les tartares ou l'un des différents sautés sur le wok, Sésame vous offre le choix de consommer votre plat sur place ou de l'emporter. Vous pourrez également y savourer l'un des thés du large éventail qui vous est offert, le tout dans une ambiance vitaminée et chaleureuse. De plus, nous vous suggérons une sélection de vins au verre en importation privée, de bières asiatiques, un vaste choix de sakés et pour terminer votre repas, dégustez l'une de nos compositions de thés alcoolisés.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped at this restaurant for lunch in between 2 appointments.
I was greeted within 2 min of walking in. After I told her that it was my first visit, she immediately helped me understand the menu and how to order. She gave me a suggestion. I ordered the chicken wok basil thai.
It was the most delicious meal I've had in a long time ..it was soo flavorful
The service was fast, friendly and the place was clean. .definitely will be going back soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Went for dinner yesterday,third time we dined here since the opening.The food is good,the spring rolls are very good .The prices are reasonable .Very clean and service was fast.Agood menu to choose from .

1  Thank dancomontreal
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The experience was absolutely wonderful! Our waitress, Lili Marlene, was really efficient and friendly. It already started with the glass of water she offered us, cucumber or lemony. We had one of both and it was surprisingly tasty and refreshing. The staff's attitude was such that we thought the restaurant had just opened but we learned they had been in business for 5 years!
I had a Madame Li Poutine with Shrimp dumplings which was simply delicious and my friend had the basilic Thai with organic tofu which he loved also. And learning that they do not use MSG is definitely a plus! Everything, from the soup to the chai tea was good!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Actually have eaten here before and it was always good.... the reason why I'm writing this review is because my family and I had a really rough day and got home late and were all starving. Although the restaurant is supposed to be open until 10 pm, we called at 9:10 and told us kitchen was closed ?? Pretty pathetic I have to say.... either you are a business or you are not. Sorry but now will seek other places to eat Asian good in Montreal.

Camille D, Responsable relations clients at Sesame, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

We are sorry for the experience you have had in one of our restaurants.

We will certainly address the situation to our management department for purposes of adjustments.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Nice food but very slow to serve. A group of 10 and many others served after us even though we had placed order in

Hi,

We are sorry for the experience you have had in one of our restaurants.

Thank you and have a nice day!