“Fine brunch”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Outremont
Description: La Rouladerie is where rich and traditional Persian flavors meet outstanding artisanal French craftmanship to satisfy the gourmet palate. A passion for high-end indulgence gave way to this family-run shop. We are specialized in pastries from traditional french pastries to our very own specialities.
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Diverse and fine food selections for a brunch in a cozy place with soft music in the background. Excellent service and very nice dish decorations. The pastry is delicious and soft in the mouth. Very reasonable price for a fine brunch experience.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

They have the best Persian brunch in town. If you want to go to somewhere unique and fancy this is the place to go. They owner is very friendly and everything is cute.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I've been at La Rouladerie a few times before
Everything is great
Food atmosphere decorations and of course tea! No tea bag real brewed Persian tea with different choices of aromatics
I really like to go more often

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Last time I came here was in February it was a Saturday around 3pm. We had ordered pastries and tea. wasn't happy with the pastries. They were not fresh and the Persian tea was not good at all. So I had initially given it a 1 star.

But i have always been a strong believer of a second chance, so I came back for breakfast and boy was I pleasantly surprised.

We ordered provençale eggplant (mirza ghassemi) with side of spicy bandari sausage. Wow this was the best mirza ghassemi and bandari sausage I have ever taste. So fresh, the spices and ingredients were perfectly mixed together. The portion were very generous this came with a basket of freshly baked baguettes also a tray with butter, feta and two kind of jams. Sour cherry jam and safran apple jam. I have never taste safran apple jam but it was out of this world. It was so good that I bought a jar of it.

We also ordered persane plate, which is basically a taster plate and makes you discover authentic Persian breakfast.

Although i am Iranian I was raised in Canada all my life and never really taste authentic Persian breakfast. The best authentic breakfast I have tasted was Turkish breakfast, but after having tried the Persane plate that came with traditional Persian bread (sangak) I have now a new best authentic breakfast.

The tea was also very good, 1000X better than last time.

I am really happy I came back, they deserve a 5 star for this kind of meal, also the waitress was super nice and very helpful.

Last but not least, we bought a few pastries too.
With all the stuff we had, I was expecting a very high bill but was very affordable.

We are already planning to come back next week and try their lunches.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2016

In a lovely La Rouladerie place you can hangout with your friends and enjoy the atmosphere and also eat unique taste of great foods.
I suggest "Albaloo polo" to all food lover to try it.

Date of visit: October 2016