“Cozy Cats!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Enjoy the warmth of the cafe while playing with residents cats at Cafe Chat l'heureux, a place promoting interaction between humans and felines. Quality food will deliver a unique experience in this lovely place! Everything is homemade, from generous fresh salads, gourmets sandwiches, soups to unique homemade desserts. Several advantageous formulas. An experience not to miss in Montreal!
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I was visiting some friends in Montreal for the weekend and was told this was a good place to stop. I was not disappointed!
A bunch of the resident cats were out and about. Some were sleeping while others were engaged with many people in the cafe.
Especially enjoyed the kittens that were there, being socialized. Will definitely go back when I take my husband to Montreal!
Only negative thing for me was the price. My friend and I had tea and a shared brownie and the bill was about $15!! Quite expensive in my opinion however I came to find that Montreal is just in general a little more expensive.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

A friend had recommended we go and so we met her there. There were a few cats out and about, but not many as I had hoped for (and my daughter as well). The food was excellent, although a bit pricey, but you are paying for the experience. I've been to one other cat cafe, but this one was so much better.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I love the concept of Cat cafe and this place wash full of people and cats, well kept and with good service. But not once did a cat come to greet us. They all seemed to be above head hight or where the checkout desk was. In that sense it was a bit disappointing but I would not mid giving it another try :)

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Went for a late lunch this afternoon and really enjoyed! They were very busy and did the best they could to seat everyone quickly. Service was great and friendly. Food was excellent! Will definitely be going back!

I just wish people would respect the rules. The poor cats were constantly being bugged by patrons ( and people who can't be bothered to watch their children) who can't follow simple directions.

The cats are adorable and it's so cute to see them lounging around and mingling for pets amongst the patrons :-)

clem0688, Propriétaire at Cafe Chat l'Heureux, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

They just got new kittens when we were there... Adorable! The coffee and cakes were also really good. This place made my day!