“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Was hard to choose what to order... Started with asparagus crab soup - Wow! We shared a mixed grill plate with beef, chicken and shrimp as well as the chicken in peanut sauce with rice and crispy spinach. Thouroughly enjoyed it all! Satbus quickly early on a Saturday evening and service was speedy and polite.

1  Thank Deanna C

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place has very good food! It tasted delicious and I would go there 100 times again.
Only problem was the fact, that the portions of the food were to small for the money I paid. 18$ was the price for one meal and I didn’t get full out of it. But still, the taste was amazing!
Bathroom was alright. And free Wifi was available.

2  Thank AceDbailey
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We were strolling around looking for somewhere to eat and noticed this place was busy. Lucky us. The food was excellent and very tasty. If you have European appetite then you can share the main courses. Good wine list to compliment Asian food. Whilst we had to follow up to be served the response was well received and many apologies extended. Family business that has been running for 35 years.

2  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Could not tell you if the food was ok because we never got it! One hour wait and I just cancelled my order. It was not busy so I don't know what was going on. Skip this place!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Every time I crave for beef ,I go to this restaurant for their specialized on 7 course beef.
this place is very nice ,clean with white table cloth ,pretty and modern décor. It is quite accessible ,close to metro , right on St Catherine street.
The price is ok comparable with quality of food served.