“Good food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place has very good food! It tasted delicious and I would go there 100 times again.
Only problem was the fact, that the portions of the food were to small for the money I paid. 18$ was the price for one meal and I didn’t get full out of it. But still, the taste was amazing!
Bathroom was alright. And free Wifi was available.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank AceDbailey

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We were strolling around looking for somewhere to eat and noticed this place was busy. Lucky us. The food was excellent and very tasty. If you have European appetite then you can share the main courses. Good wine list to compliment Asian food. Whilst we had to follow up to be served the response was well received and many apologies extended. Family business that has been running for 35 years.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Could not tell you if the food was ok because we never got it! One hour wait and I just cancelled my order. It was not busy so I don't know what was going on. Skip this place!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Every time I crave for beef ,I go to this restaurant for their specialized on 7 course beef.
this place is very nice ,clean with white table cloth ,pretty and modern décor. It is quite accessible ,close to metro , right on St Catherine street.
The price is ok comparable with quality of food served.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Outdoor terrace with a good view, the food is very good, the presentation o the dishes, the service and ambiance is very good.

Date of visit: June 2017