“Ming Do - My favourite Dim Sum”
Review of Ming Do - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Consistent, quality, low in MSG. I love Dim Sum, but one thing that makes me stay away from other places is their liberal use of MSG. As I am very sensitive to it, I can't eat at many places.

I've been going to Ming Do for about 10 years, little changes, if you're looking for fancy decor, don't go here. If you want good quality Dim Sum at a very reasonable price, its the place.

Reviewed 21 July 2009

No decor at all and very small-
We got the dim sum lunch- very good, simply spiced, great sticky rice in lotus.
We also asked for steamed veges and tofu and they accommodated.

Nothing fancy, but food felt clean and simple.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 1 July 2009

The exterior and decor are quite run down - and it can take a little to get over their plastic table cloths - but rediculously good value lobster specials and all day dim sum. Great value and friendly staff

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 13 July 2008

I call that restaurant the "5$ chinese lunch meal" because when I order their chicken fried rice (including won ton soup, all you can drink tea and spring roll), I pay 5$ uncluding tax and tip (though the lunch special is on available on week-ends nor hollidays). The quality is very good for the price (try their pork dim sum). And they are open 24 hours on week ends. Great!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook