“6th time here and just as great”

Il Campari Centro Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 6,368 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$15 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Since 1976. Il Campari Centro is located on de la Montagne street in the heart of downtown Montreal, just two minutes walk from the Bell Centre. Il Campari Centro offers diners an elegant decor and delicious Northern Italian cuisine artistically prepared and presented. Il Campari Centro also boasts an extensive wine list. Specialty: veal scallop. Located. Sundays open for spécial occassions and private partys Free parking
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I was in Montreal for The Comedy Festival last week and stopped by my favorite Italian restaurant in Montreal.
The owner was on vacation which made me happy for him.
And he will be proud to know that his staff did a fabulous job while he was gone.
I had my usual veal chop martini and octopus and it was fabulous as always the service is impeccable.
They really treat you like family here.
You can trust me on that because not only am I Italian but I'm also a chef the food is some of the finest food I've eaten around the world.

2  Thank bobbyloglisci

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Campari Centro on our last night in Montreal. Chose this restaurant based on Trip Adviser reviews. Wanted a lighter meal before seeing Kevin Hart at the Bell Centre. Decided on the Antipasto De Casa, a Caesar Salad, and Arugula with Parmesan as well as glasses of Pinot Grigio. Our waiter was friendly at first but as soon as he learned that we were not ordering a main course, his tone changed. With so many wonderful restaurants to chose from in Montreal, I would be hard pressed to return.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

It was the place we spent several evenings in, as we like Mediterranean food and the selection is good.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Food, service and ambience are at their peak in this restaurant. Located in downtown Montreal, this restaurant offers a very wide variety of the best Italian food this city offers. Their best dishes are linguini alle vongole and veal parmigiana. The wine list is extensive and their tiramisu is a great way of finishing off a fantastic meal. Stay away from noisy restaurants and enjoy dining in a peaceful setting either dining outside in the pleasant summer days or enjoy the beautiful interior.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Centrally located and with parking behind the restaurant, this venue offers fine Italian dining and great service but at a price. The diverse menu is well complimented by an extensive wine list. Consider this as a place to close important business deals or celebrate major milestones.

For best experience sit on the patio when weather allows it.