“Amazing Vietnamese!”

Cafe Saigon
Ranked #295 of 6,484 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Found this place on TA. Amazing! Bring your own wine. Service was amazing such lovely and friendly staff. They brought out a few freebies to taste as well! Spring rolls and mains were so good felt like being back in Vietnam. Really good price too.

1  Thank Cato1111

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We went for a diner, it’s really close to my work and never see peoples going inside. So I was a bit suspicious about the place, but when we open the door the place was actually crowded! We didn’t wait long for a table but it was really noisy.
The food is really good and the taste it’s authentic ( I was few months ago in Vietnam so I know what I’m taking about ) and the prices are cheap. I recommend this place for a good lunch or diner with friends! The staff is friendly and try theirs best !

1  Thank nobyd
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I had the chicken red curry with coconut milk and lemongrass. The flavors were amazing. Way too spicy for my liking but I survived. We even got a little sample of general tao which I also loved. Honestly everything was so tasty and flavorful. We got there at 6, good thing because by 7:30 the place was packed. The service was very good, quick and the waiter was helpful with the questions we had about the menu.
The only bad thing was the noise level and the cash only.

1  Thank Gabriella F
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This little restaurant is just off St Catherine Street. It is great food, gluten free options, and very reasonable priced. Love this little family run place. You need to go there.

1  Thank Singlemom_12
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My friend recommended we go here for supper, saying the food is great and so are the staff, he was not wrong! The three of us had a great meal for under 10$ and the staff was so friendly! I would highly recommend them! Please note it is CASH ONLY!

Date of visit: July 2018