“Late night meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Met up with some co-workers after a long day. Seated promptly, great service. Meals were excellent, hot and lots of flavor. Had the prime rib, cooked perfectly, sides were tasty. Would go back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

... but the service we got was worth my time to write these lines!
Her name is Annie and if I ever start my own business in Montreal I will go try to hire her. I am not joking! She adapted lightning fast to our loud and happy group, proposed drinks and made very good jokes, had suggestions for our meals, kept coming back and being proactive, upsold many things... let me tell ya, the perfect employee... never pushy, just the right balance.

Our group work in sales and customer service and we were all wowed by the quality of your flawless and memorable service. We have been many times to Baton Rouge and you made a HUGE difference.

Annie, bravo et merci pour ton excellent service!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

If you are closed to Montreal downtown, or nearby to the spectacle quarter and you do not want to spend too much for lunch or dinner... go to Baton Rouge. This is a steak house chain in Quebec. Food, choice and service are relatively good. This is a place that I go with colleagues.
Lately they have launched the Beef ribs, but I prefer their traditional pork ribs. Their steaks are good and not that expensive. They also have fish of the day and Cajun chicken as well. But steak and ribs are theirs specialties. Be carefull, portion are monstrous. Most majority of main courses are with homemade soup and salad. No reservation needed and they take all major credit cards.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Came here with another couple for dinner. Food was yuumy. Drinks were small but good. I got the Mushroom risotto and my friend got the Lobster risotto. Both were good. Husbands got steaks and both loved them. Kinda pricey but it was good so that's ok

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Decided to have dinner on November 9, 2017, before attending a concert at Places des Arts. Lovely people, however, the food was mediocre at best. The sweet potato fries arrived cold and when I asked for them to be replaced it seemed they nuked them as the fries on top were hot and the rest lukewarm to cold and soggy. The cold slaw looked like mashed potatoes. Never again !!!