2,462 results
All reviews evening reception drink tickets order omelettes great location cocktail hour living room full kitchen free breakfast convention center old town jacuzzi tub presidential suite separate shower palais de congres shower stall kitchen area huge bathroom
Reviewed 30 September 2018

This is a great hotel that has gives any traveler a lot of value. The complimentary breakfast and happy hour drinks were amazing. I received a elite room upgrade which was a great touch. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone travelling to Montreal.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
DOSMYULDNES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear DanielC2452,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the embassy suites Montreal and we hope that you will choose our hotel in a not too distant future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I were visiting our son who goes to McGill University. We usually stay at the Delta hotel owned by Marriott, but decided to stay here this visit as we like Hilton properties. My husband booked a suite with a double bed and pull out couch for my 12 year old daughter. We arrived very late as we drove from CT. The pull out bed was already made up, which was nice. However, about approximately half an hour after we got in bed my daughter got up complaining she was itching all over. She had to shower. At this point it was 3am so she just squeeze in the bed with us. We all slept pretty horribly that night. The next morning my husband called to complain that there was an issue with the pull out bed(aside from the fact that the pull out bed was very saggy, old and you could feel the springs through the mattress ). The manager he spoke to said he could upgrade us to a room with double beds for the next night but there was an additional charge $150 for that room. My husband said he would not have booked the room with the pull out couch had he known of the standards of the pull out couch at those hotels. The manager then said he would comp us parking, which was approximately $30 a night which my husband agreed to. However, upon checking out we saw that they only had removed one nights parking fee. When my husband went down to the main desk to have it removed, they refused saying they would only comp one night of the parking fee. He told them that he was told that they would comp him for two nights and he reminded them that he was a Hilton rewards member and felt that he should get some accommodations based on being a rewards member. They refused to do so, which in my opinion is very poor customer service. The breakfast, however, was good with made to order omelettes and a selection of other breakfast foods. However, based on experience, we will never stay there again .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Lindyshellp,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the problems encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Major perks of Embassy Suites is their cooked to order breakfast and evening cocktail hour. The lounge area of this location is sub standard and inadequate for the volume of customers. During our 4 day visit we didn’t take advantage of the breakfast once because of the long line waiting to get in. Atmosphere was that of a cafeteria rather than courtyard as found in most Embassy Suites. Otherwise, the rooms were adequate and location was convenient.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear j3sztuk,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share, including our lounge area and offerings. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I have been there for four days without Internet at all in the whole hotel. To be able to work on the mails I had to go to the Intercontinental or Starbucks. It was a mess. By the end of the day I’ve got a bonus on the room, but... the rest like room food and staff was good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Harrylax,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed and accessibility of our internet service. We apologize that it was not working during your recent stay. In an attempt to make it right, we are actively working to update our high-speed internet service. If you return to our area in the future, we hope you will consider staying with us again so we may better deliver the amenities you look for in your home away from home.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days Sept 24-27. Excellent location in old section of Montreal. Lots of cafes and restaurants in the area.
We walked home from Bell Centre in evening in about 15 minutes and felt very safe. We took an Uber there which was only 5 minutes and under $10.
Rooms clean and staff were excellent. Attended one cocktail reception and it was busy but nice complementary touch. Includes breakfast as well but we didn’t partake.
Bartender is fabulous and very personable. The wifi didn’t work the entire time, or I would have given 5 stars. Would definitely book here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple