“Birthday supper”

Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Description: In center Villeray of Montreal , an exclusive restaurant where you can bring your own wine. Food is served on time to suit your limited lunch schedule, you will enjoy delicious and unique dishes from Vietnam and Thailand. Also, we are dedicated to our local and tourist customers where you can find an exotic and pleasant surrounding. The pricing is reasonable and we work to fulfill your expectation.
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for a birthday supper. It does not seem very appealing from the outside, but the food is actually quite great! You should definitely give it a try! Staff is very friendly. Its bring your own wine!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank sabrinaIa

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while walking around Old Montreal. It is located a block east of Notre-Dame Basilica. We tried the Crispy Noodle Beef and Chicken Pad Thai. Both dishes were very well prepared. Pleasant decor and polite staff.

1  Thank xpmjzk
Reviewed 20 July 2016

My wife and I had pad thai and pho at this restaurant. The pad thai was quite tasty and a welcome relief after justing eating western food. The pho was also quite good. The portions are smaller than what we are used to in Washington DC where there are many Thai and Vietnamese restaurants. The iced coffee was not brewed at the table as in other pho restaurants.

1  Thank hwy18
Reviewed 9 July 2016

I was sight seeing around old Montréal while on vacation two weeks ago and as a rain storm hit me and my family members saw the specials they had and decided to run in to have dinner. It was a total of five of us. Which were aged from 4 years old to 55 years old. My choice which I found simple included steamed chicken dumpling and calamari. It took some time for the food to come and when it did they didn't serve my fried calamari with any sauce nor did they have any sauce to put on my daughters chicken fingers and french fries. So we both basically had to eat the fried dishes as is. Which I couldn't understand. When I asked for some ketchup or some sort of sauce for the dry dishes the one server said,' we do not have any sauce available at the moment",. How dissapointing. If I knew all of this we could have simply went across the street to McDonalds.I couldn't finish my food so I left the rest. The other dishes were okay but wouldn't waste my money or time here again.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Suzelyn
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Popped in for a quick dinner during a thunderstorm yesterday. hot spots were all full. Saigon 27 looked inviting and it was. Food was fresh and tasty (have the General Tao"s) but the place lacked a liquor license. Some patrons brought their own, but we didn't know.
Bird's nest chicken - awesome.....same for imperial rolls.
Don't wait for a bill - it never comes. Go to the counter to pay.