other travellers have booked this property
living room bathroom
back yard
backyard deck
backyard
backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

BB43210
San Jose, California
“2 Bedroom Apt in Montreal... Good Points and some not so good”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This was the first time I rent an apartment in Montreal. I have been to Montreal many times before but always stayed in hotels. This time I spent a whole month with a friend. The location is reasonable, a few metro stations from downtown but I rented a car so this was not an issue. The owner is very nice and he lived in the basement of the same house so he was very accessible. The not so good part is the smell of the house and that the house was very dirty. We hired a cleaning lady to clean it but there is a limit to what can be done. I do not think I will rent the same apartment again.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Oct 2014
I don't think there was any any smell in the house.
The house was cleaned before you came and you appreciated it.Afterwards you saw some dirt under the radiator,in a small bedroom and which I cleaned it up.yes you called cleaning lady and after that you and your friend were very happy and you stayed for a month and you never complained after that.few times of your stay I asked you if I can do any thing for you. you said everything is ok.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing