US$259
US$223
US$193
US$157
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$144
US$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hotel Ambrose(Montreal)
US$126
US$122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Le Petit Hotel(Montreal)
US$306
US$285
Hotels.com
US$288
US$192
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$221
US$179
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$222
US$216
US$212
US$205
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$66
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for, air conditioning was shared by all the rooms, couldn't open window wide because no screen, smelled, need to update their decor,rugs were dirty and stained, breakfast chairs also stained.only good thing about it was close to downtown.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

If I could give this place negatie star, I would. This place is terrible, smelly and dirty. They charged me a total of $150 for a night including $15 for one time parking. With that amount of money, I can go to another three stars hotels that offer better room and better service. AC not working, terrible receptionist who cant even speak English or French properly. The room smells like rotten eggs.
My uncle booked this place by mistake so we ended up suffering a night there. And thanks God it's only one night. The receptionist was really rude. I asked them to check if the AC worked. He went up to my room, explained to my dad that the room would later become cold if we opened the windows. What the heck? What s the point of having centralized ac?Then he asked my dad "can you understant English". I was like "hello, you cant even speak English properly, how can you ask my dad that question". That rude and unprofessional. Oh I forgot! They are like mom and pop shop (hotel)
Stay away from this place the best as you can. $150 for this ghetto place is not worth it. Trust me! Your visit to Montreal will be better if you stay away from this hotel.

2  Thank JennyNuyen
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I would give this Hotel a miss if at all possible. It is a little run down to say the least. Best part was the breakfast, fresh coffee, croissants and muffins. However, as they say you get what you pay for.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank eric1927
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went there as a Family with little children, we checked in at 6 and checkout after one hour. We paid 330 for 2 nights and we got 80$ refund ! The hotel beds were dirty, room was not as clean ! Front desk guy was very friendly and helpful. The location is good. I don't recommend it if you care (even a little) for cleanliness !!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this budget hoyel was fine. Great cable, the breakfast was fine. Coffe was available when i got up at 530 am. There is a microwave in the breakfast area you can use all times. Room has a fridge. My only complaint was noisy neighbours.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo