See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I would give this Hotel a miss if at all possible. It is a little run down to say the least. Best part was the breakfast, fresh coffee, croissants and muffins. However, as they say you get what you pay for.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank eric1927
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went there as a Family with little children, we checked in at 6 and checkout after one hour. We paid 330 for 2 nights and we got 80$ refund ! The hotel beds were dirty, room was not as clean ! Front desk guy was very friendly and helpful. The location is good. I don't recommend it if you care (even a little) for cleanliness !!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this budget hoyel was fine. Great cable, the breakfast was fine. Coffe was available when i got up at 530 am. There is a microwave in the breakfast area you can use all times. Room has a fridge. My only complaint was noisy neighbours.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank umunum
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The good - the hotel is cheap and is centrally located.
The bad - the hotel is not very clean. Drinking glasses in the room were not clean. Floors are fairly dirty. Garbage and boxes of supplies piled in halls. No parking. Must use a parking garage across the street which does not have exit doors on that street, you must exit on other side of block and walk around block back to hotel in a less than comfortable atmosphere.
We would not stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Briansbass
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I went there for my birthday because we hang out in the club, perfecr place for that, low price and room are ok, they accomodate you for anything, will go back there for my birthday next time for sure, clean room and good food

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends