All reviews budget hotels an extra pillow full blast paid parking recommend staying here bed was comfortable catherine street
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this budget hoyel was fine. Great cable, the breakfast was fine. Coffe was available when i got up at 530 am. There is a microwave in the breakfast area you can use all times. Room has a fridge. My only complaint was noisy neighbours.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank umunum
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The good - the hotel is cheap and is centrally located.
The bad - the hotel is not very clean. Drinking glasses in the room were not clean. Floors are fairly dirty. Garbage and boxes of supplies piled in halls. No parking. Must use a parking garage across the street which does not have exit doors on that street, you must exit on other side of block and walk around block back to hotel in a less than comfortable atmosphere.
We would not stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Briansbass
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I went there for my birthday because we hang out in the club, perfecr place for that, low price and room are ok, they accomodate you for anything, will go back there for my birthday next time for sure, clean room and good food

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Maxime L
Reviewed 24 February 2017

My daughter and I wanted a decent room for a weekend stay to see a show at a local club. Not imagining things would be booked, we waited until a few weeks before to book the hotel. Bad choice, as it was Canadian Thanksgiving weekend! So we stayed here. The room was sparse and cheaply furnished, bathroom was fairly clean and had enough clean towels. Walls were thin and we could hear our neighbors get together. Not a problem. The desk manager helped with taxi service and directions. It was like traveling in college- no bells or fancy sheets for sure!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2016

4 of us arrived at this hotel in Montreal for a weekend, The service was just horrible. The cleaning lady dumped all of my friends clothes on the floor and the rooms were not cleaned at all, Bed sheets were not changed and another one of my friends had to go see a doctor when we returned home because of marks on the skin.

When I did complain to the man at the front there was nothing he can do. I called the hotel when I returned home the lady told me there was nothing she can do about this and the manager refused to hear what I had to say. Also they complained about us making noise and that was a false complaint.

Horrible place to stay not a recommendation for anyone.

Date of stay: November 2016