US$154
US$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Loews Hotel Vogue(Montreal)
US$227
US$220
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Hotel Omni Mont-Royal(Montreal)
US$171
US$220
US$202
  • Breakfast included
Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hotel Zero 1(Montreal)
US$160
US$133
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2016

We love staying here. Located blocks away from anything we could want, we jokingly call it our home away from home. We have stayed here multiple times, a different room each time, with no issues at all.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael Z
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed over night saw Jeff Martin in concert had a great breakfast next day. Love the staff and rooms are always clean. Close to bus terminal. Really enjoyed the kindness of staff.
Cable and phone in rooms and wifi.
Came here a couple times and have always had a great experience.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amandakeith983
Reviewed 20 January 2016

A group of our cousins went to Montreal one week in December and stay at this hotel for a night. We had fun. It's a 4 star hotel, 5 minutes walk from Berri UQAM Metro station, close to shops, restaurants and bars. We have cable TV and minifridges, free wifi, whirlpool tubs in our rooms and free breakfast the next morning. Staff were polite and pleasant. We will come back here again soon.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank KI K
Reviewed 7 December 2015

so i staid for 4 days, from Thursday till Monday.. so i never noticed the blood on Thursday or Friday, when i sleep i bounce in the bed and i when i went to place the mattress evenly on the bed i seen what looked like blood.. not a little a lot!. so i reported it Saturday to one of the boys at the desk ( he said he would tell cleaning lady ) nothing happened.. on Sunday i reported it again to one of the other boys working front desk, nothing happened.. on Monday i complained to the lady at front desk when i was checking out about it and she freaked out on me and told me i should of reported it soooner as i had been there for 4 days and made it in to my fault. I told her i reported it twice and she pretty much called me a liar... DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!! I'm a very easy person to get along with and all i wanted was clean sheets and they never changed the sheets.. i could tell some one tried washing the stain while it was on the bed because it looked a little lighter in color the next day. also the bathroom door would not close so i gad to use the cord from the hair dryer to close the door

This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel usually i stay 3 or 4 nights at a time.. i have never experienced this before with them

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Yes the price is good but that is the only good thing about it. It is in the only part of town that I felt unsafe. The room is large. Bed was very firm I was scratching all night and that was sleeping on the top of the covers. The room was not cleaned during our 5 day stay. Did not bother with the free breakfast given my overall perspective of this hotel. Also the hotel made an in-print of my credit card and sign even though the room had been paid my bank is looking into why (they stated it was proof of my stay)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family