“Delicious & Very friendly staff.”
Review of Thai Express

Thai Express
Ranked #1,958 of 6,372 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighbourhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Neighbourhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite, the service was impeccable. Very friendly staff who were very helpful.

The chef cooked up a tremendous delicious offering.

Superb !

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this place for lunch. Ordered regular thai prawns curry. They filled it with vegetables n prawns were only 4. Not that spicy as well. Didn't suit my taste bud though. I like my red n green curry to be super hot. Very disappointed!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Love Thai food and this place did not let me down. Of course as a fast food restaurant it does not have the ambience of an authentic Thai restaurant, but it was good for the money.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I love that this restaurant because I go 1-2x each week for lunch or late afternoon meal. I get their Pad Thai with chicken usually because I love this so much.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

We walked here from the bus station with luggage (less than 10 minutes walk). It's a pretty sketchy location across from the subway, even during the day. We actually had drug addicts coming in off the street to the restaurant to try to panhandle and the owners had to tell them to leave. It wasn't really the greatest setting, even for fast food. The food was ok, service was quick and the meals were prepared to order so it was a fair deal at about $10/pp for a portion of thai food each. No leftovers. We didn't take any to go as we were prepared to because it was mostly greasy and rice/noodles without a lot of meat and vegetables.

We wouldn't go back.