“The best Brazilian food in North America ”
Review of Acajou Br

Acajou Br
Ranked #970 of 6,458 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Brazilian
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Nice environment! People are very Friendly! And the food is amazing! The flavor of my bobó de camarão reminded my mommy's food! The feijoada is the best one that my husband had in his life! The picanha is juicy and delicious! I loved my caju's juice! We really recommend Acajou restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Roberta Amélia M

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We were at Acajou for lunch this weekend. We ordered Coxinha and Feijoda to share. The food was great- good portions and definitely tasted homemade. Great service too- very friendly. Will definitely go back to try more of the menu.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch today at Acajou. Small, cosy place with a good variety of Brazilian traditional dishes - vatapa, feijoada, muqueca (fish or shrimp), etc. We ordered a feijoada and a muqueca - both were awesome. We also had some coxinhas as entry plates.
You can find many different Brazilian typical juices (my wife had a good Cajá juice) and drinks (guaraná).
Service is also quite good.
Great place in Montreal if you are looking for a typical Brazilian restaurant for your family or friends.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Since I went last year and enjoyed it so much I decided to bring my husband and other friends to this resto. Was not as good as last time and that was a big disappointment since I raved about this place. First the waitress needs to speak and understand either french or english. Slow service is an understatement. I odered my steak medium well and it came medium which I personally dont like but I settled because I did not want to return my plate. The amazing casava patatoes that are served with the platter are so limited that its just a tease. My husband had the pork chop platter which was very tasty but instead of white rice he asked to replace it with the famous casava patatoes. The waitress brings him cold regular french fries. So I tell her we dont want that and then wait again for the correction. When we were done we had to wait again to get her attention to bring us the bill. For the amount we paid I think the portions were not satisfying.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We went to Acajou a couple of times. Very nice, friendly staff. My wife and kids loved the picanha, and I enjoyed my feijoada very much! The owners are so nice! We have to go again soon!

Date of visit: April 2016