“The flavors...just as I remembered them”
Review of Gado Gado - CLOSED

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: Ste Catherine
Transit: Metro Station Guy- Concordia: take sortie Guy, turn left on Ste-Catherine, then turn right on rue Mackay.
Description: Authentic Indonesian cuisine in convenience downtown Montreal. From mouth watering lamb stew, ayam (chicken) kecap to our special grilled mackerel with red pepper sauce in affordable and fixed price menu. Group Special menu can be requested in advanced. Easy access by public transit, easy parking on the street or parking lot.
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We finally managed to try this restaurant on our recent day trip to Montreal. We arrived early afternoon, about 45 minutes before it's closed. It was quiet, small place but the seating could accommodate about 35-40 people. Our appetizer was Pempek which was egg stuffed fish cake, lightly fried and served with a side of noodles, cucumber and dipping sauce. It was delicious. My husband had Rendang Daging which he really enjoyed. I ordered Ayam Bakar Bali with delicious sauce and the chicken breast was cooked perfectly but still very tender. I also loved the chunky sambal that came on the side with the meal. Both meals came with rice and salad as well. I did wish that the salad was a traditional Indonesian Salad instead of with salad dressing. It was not a cheap lunch on Sunday but the flavors were right on.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I was in a business visit to Montreal with a group of people from Indonesia and we decided to eat Indonesian food for dinner
I'm not familiar with this kind of food but we all ordered the same
We started with the soup and it was delicious and then they provide us with a mix food plate with pretty much every Indonesian food
Over all was a good to try
The place is small so I guess you need a reservation
Thanks for reading

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I'm Indonesian and just arrived in Montreal. Really missing Indonesian food and Gado-Gado restaurant is my favourite one. My husband surprised me and took me for dinner over there. Finally, my tongue was very happy. So does my baby. There are many dishes in the menu but I took Pempek, soto ayam, gado-gado plus Rendang for the first time and it was so delicious. Don't miss Kerupuk udang and Teh botol sosro. Taste like home. I love it!!!
The owner was very kind, the service was fast and the place was nice. I'll be back to that restaurant as often as I can since it not that far from where I liveHigh recommend for Indonesian cuisine. Come and enjoy the Indonesian taste in Gado-Gado is the right choice!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

This quiet restaurant has a variety of tasty foods that reminds me of my trip to Bali. I would recommend the gado gado salad, and the noodles that tastes like Mi GoRein rain. The price was quite reasonable and the service was very friendly.
Second Korean chicken restaurant

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

It is such a great feeling to be here. Food is great, classy, taste nice, and reasonable. Place is quite big, may contain almost 50 people. Lots of choice for Indonesian food.