“Pretty good”

BEVO Bar + Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
BEVO Bar + Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 6,221 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$20 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Cross street: Saint-Paul East and Saint-Amable
Transit: Metro: Place d'Armes - Bus: 55 or 80
Description: A favorite among Old Montreal diners, BEVO Bar + Pizzeria boasts traditional Italian cooking with signature twists, original cocktails and, of course, authentic, wood-fired pizzas. Two expansive floors, a fully stocked bar and a DJ every Thursday through Saturday evening keep things lively until late into the night.
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I didn’t enjoy my meatball sub but the pizza was not bad Sangria was good but most importantly location is awesome!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience here. The atmosphere feels upscale and trendy yet it is affordable for a family. Our waiter was very friendly and efficient with our order. Finally, the food was excellent-actually the best meal we had on our vacation.

1  Thank BigMatt16
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Bevo is, unfortunately, located on a street that is completely torn up right now. It might take a little effort to find but my wife and I had a very nice dinner there. The place is HUGE and noisy but the food was good. I had a wood fired pizza that was excellent and my wife enjoyed the pesto tortellini. I wouldn't describe it as a "must" but Bevo is a very decent restaurant.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

the last time we went to Bevo was a year ago. the restaurant is great, but getting there with all the construction around Old Montreal is horrible, and finding parking is horrible too, and very expensive unless you get lucky finding parking at a meter. Otherwise parking lots are such a waste of money, and over $25. But the restaurant is great, good food and good service

Reviewed 4 August 2018

This was a great choice for dinner with the family. Loved the atmosphere and the service was excellent. Read lots of reviews of bad service but did not at all experience that on our visit. The appetizers were excellent; arancini and porchetta sliders are highly recommended. The pizzas were very good too. Our family tried three different ones; margherita, prosciutto portobello, and the prosciutto arugula, I'd definitely go for the arugula pizza. All had excellent crust and sauce. I highly recommend a visit.