“I had such high hopes...”

BEVO Bar + Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
BEVO Bar + Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #225 of 6,250 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$20 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Cross street: Saint-Paul East and Saint-Amable
Transit: Metro: Place d'Armes - Bus: 55 or 80
Description: A favorite among Old Montreal diners, BEVO Bar + Pizzeria boasts traditional Italian cooking with signature twists, original cocktails and, of course, authentic, wood-fired pizzas. Two expansive floors, a fully stocked bar and a DJ every Thursday through Saturday evening keep things lively until late into the night.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I were walking around before heading to the fireworks last night. We found this restaurant tucked away on a street that is under construction. When we walked in, I thought it was a neat place. I loved the exposed stone walls. We were seated upstairs in a back table. We sat and waited. A gentleman who was refreshing waters at other tables was the only one who looked in our direction, and by then we had been sitting for 15 minutes. We waited for 5 more minutes and decided to leave. I understand a restaurant being busy, but it would have been nice for someone to acknowledge us.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

They had good sangria but it was probably the most expensive I've ever had. Between myself and two friends, we each paid around 70$ for two pitchers with tip. We had a good time but probably won't be back because it was so expensive

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Saturday Night 28 July, we gathered at Bevo Bar + Pizzeria,
We had a wonderful dinner, Giavanni is charming and attentive over looking his staff,
Our waiter(didn't have his name) was fantastic, his service was impeccable.
We will back again,

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Went to bevo for the first time with the family, I was a bit hesitant to go due to the reviews of bad service and mediocre food. I guess we got lucky or the others got it wrong. Our waitress,Kayla, was absolutely magificant. She was funny,insightful,and crazy efficient. She suggested we do a two service family style dinner so we could taste all her favourites and boy we were not disappointed! Everything was fantastic and the wine she suggested us to have went perfectly with the food. We will deffinatly come again and ask for Kayla!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Theres a big difference from your regular ordering over the phone type of pizza to this authentic melt in your mouth pizza. Busy spot had some tables empty and no effort was made to fill them they were more worried with reservations in the time waiting only a group of 3 arrived. People could have sat and ordered. So I guess make reservations is your best bet so you dont wait. The ambiance inside had a cool layout. Recieved pizza within 15 mins of ordering it. Free hot bread with butter given not sure if this is a normal thing but it was delicious. Overall great pizza and spot definitely worthy a trip when visiting Montreal.