1,522 results
All reviews high ceilings art collection pop art andy warhol old montreal jasper johns original artwork unique hotel notre dame basilica lobby bar perfect location valet parking room was large within walking distance croissants continental breakfast would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 November 2018

I wanted to throw a last-minute party to celebrate my brithday with some friends and in an elegant setting, and LHotel did not disappoint! The location is ideal, the venue is beautiful and fun, and the staff was very nice and helpful! They reserved a large portion of their Botero bar for us, and insured that they had enough staff to properly serve us. Planning a celebration on a Saturday night, I wanted a downtown place that was relatively quiet so all my friends had a sitted place. The Botero is clearly an underrated gem that was just perfect for my intent! The music added to the ambience without covering our voices, the cocktails were delicious and reasonnably priced (we even got some shots on the House for my birthday!) and the art enthousiasts in my group of friends were very impressed by the art collection.

It was a great experience, and I will be back for sure! I might adopt this venue as my new go-to place to organise social events and gather my friends!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Alexandre M
NikolasSalouros, General Manager at LHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Bonjour Alexandre M,

We’re very happy to read that we lived up to your expectations and that we were able to accommodate your birthday celebration.

Thank you for your kind words and great review.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 5 days at LHotel. Everyone was helpful & friendly. Nick Meireles was the server during breakfast & was very friendly & helpful. I appreciated how he shared the history of the hotel. Thx!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank Lisa H

Bonjour Lisa H,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time and sharing your recent experience at LHotel Montréal with fellow TripAdvisor travellers.

Thank you for your kind words, we will gladly share your review with our entire team.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Great location and friendly staff. Easy walking distance to local sights. Hint... order the breakfast deal upon check in it's a huge savings. Rooms are clean although they could use an upgraded mattress

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CACE232

Bonjour CACE232,

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to read that you enjoyed our location, our breakfast as well as our team’s friendly service.

We hope to be welcoming you back in a near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Great choice to stay in Montreal, very close to the conference halls at Palais de Congres, staff were very friendly and helpful. Neat gym, nice views, and the downstairs bar was quiet but well stocked, great for a quiet late night drink.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Rafe H

Bonjour Rafe H,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience at LHotel Montréal. We’re delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Our excellent experience began by the staff being able to help us correct a booking mistake on our dates of arrival and departure, with minimal fuss. We ended up with a huge corner room, and the walk down the corridor was a treat with all of the original art hung on the walls (don't touch: it will alarm). The price was reasonable for a boutique hotel and it was super convenient for access to old Montreal.

The review date field says Dec. 2017, but it was actually in October; I thought I had reviewed this hotel before but it must have been for another rating service! TripAdvisor wouldn't let me go back farther in time.

Date of stay: December 2017
4  Thank Bruce C

Bonjour Bruce C,

We read your review with great pleasure! We are happy to know that you had a fun and comfortable stay.

Thank you for sharing your experience at LHotel Montréal with fellow TripAdvisor travellers and hope to see you again soon.