“So much flavour! ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Their food is unbelievably good. I could eat there all the time, but it's quite expensive so I don't go as often as I'd love to.
I suggest the coconut milk soup, the duck salad and the panang, green or red curry chicken with brown rice! Of course, this is all vegan, but the texture is great. It's by far the best vegan restaurant in Montreal. My friends who aren't even vegetarians prefer it to other Thai restaurants, so this should definitely say a lot!
Definitely worth the extra money, especially if you're visiting Montreal for a short while.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

This is one of my favorite vegan restaurants in Montreal. I usually eat here at least once when I visit. Nice menu and fun location. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank DharmaDude007
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The signature cocktail is a must. The food was very original, beautifully presented and very flavourful.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Whether her OKCupid profile says she's vegetarian or not, this is a great spot to take her.

All the "meat" on the menu is not actually meat but if no one told you, I bet you would never know.

The dishes are complex, yet accessible.

I had a "margarita" as a cocktail. It was rimmed with salt... and pepper! Pretty good! Another person took the espresso martini and found it a bit too sweet to have it before the meal. It was delicious and, fear not, it was consumed, but only later.

We had the pleasure of discovering a 4-piece appetizer called "5 saveurs" (I think that's what it was called). Try it. Roll it up, pop it in your mouth, and let it happen! I also had my go-to peanut sauce "chicken" with crispy spinach. All delicious.

The desserts sounded delicious but one of our out-of-town guests had a specific place she wanted to go for pie so we opted out.

So yes, all good. A bit pricey, though, hence the 4 stars.

Oh, and make a reservation. We didn't, and although we were lucky there was a table left, I made a mental note for next time.

Hope this was helpful!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We found this through the Chinese man who runs a lovely tea shop close to the cathedral. When we asked him where to go for good Chinese food, he said, "There's no good Chinese food in Montreal." But, oh my, is there fabulous vegan food. The seasonings were fresh, delightfully pungent, and the dishes were creative. The young man who waited on us was very helpful in saying whether or not we should order certain dishes. Everything he suggested was top knotch. Don't miss this!!!