“Great experience”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: Guy
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Friendly atmosphere with a very professional manger. The outdoor garden is a true hidden gem nestled in downtown Mtl. The food is very good and varied. The sushi is amazing and so is the pizza. Probably one of the best italian restaurants in the the city:Well worth a visit. We have dined there on a number of occasions and were never disappointed.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My spouse and I went to Fino for a very romantic dinner. The place was elegant, the staff was friendly and warm, the food was absolutely delicious, the price was reasonable in todays day and age, I rate Fino a 10! I will definetely go back and this time I will bring my friends and family.

1  Thank nick m
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My family and I loved our experience at Fino. The decor and atmosphere was our favourite part - the stone walls, mirrored pillars and attention to detail added to the ambiance. We had a lovely waitress and great service. The food was delicious and there's something for everyone on the menu. I'd definitely recommend it and plan to go back myself. Thanks!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have been at fino a few times, however, only once I ate at the resto downstairs, the food was very good and original. On a different note, Im a pizza lover, and this pizza is among the best fine pizza in the city! great ingredients, and very flavorful

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Either you go for a casual lunch to a more elaborate dinner to an upscale event, I give FINO a 10/10. The service is on the ball, the food is so delicious you just can't stop eating, and the place is just stunning. The Terrace in the summer is magical, a secret garden in an urban city. You have to check it out and I guarantee you'll be back for more!