All reviews private bathroom communal kitchen ywca building airport bus stop bell centre lay your head coffee maker small shower the cafe downstairs double bed main floor budget hotel laundry room ten minute walk heart of downtown great place to stay checking in
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Centrally located near all transit. I had a 2 bed room. Well decorated. Quiet and staff was great. Even though you are in Quebec in Montreal everyone speaks English. Dont let the old idea of staying at the Y scare you. Nothing like it. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Nothing fancy but a lovely room with private bathroom and a comfy bed. Close to the bus from the airport (747?) and walking distance to the railway station. The little cafe in the reception level was very good. All this for a very good price.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night en route from Montreal to Quebec City. The 747 bus from the airport costs 10 Canadian dollars and stops virtually opposite the hotel. The central railway station is about a ten minute walk away. Our room was clean and comfortable with a 'fridge, hairdryer, coffee maker and toiletries. The bed was very comfy. We had use of a kettle in the communal kitchen (we drink tea not coffee) and there was a microwave for guests' use too. The hotel is locked to the street overnight. There is a cafe which serves freshly cooked food from 7.00am. All in all very good value.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz D
Reviewed 10 February 2018

A wonderful place to sleep, very nice staff, close distance to the Bell Center (I came to the hockey match) and many more places. The room shocked me, it was amazing - cosy and big! I felt so good there. Very comfortable bed, wonderfully equipped bathroom. What more could you want? :)

As I will be in Montreal again I will definitely be back to Hotel Y de Montréal!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lavonq
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Part of the YMCA/YWCA has been turned into a hotel. This surprised us but I suppose the clue is in the name. The room was basic but comfortable with tea and coffe making facilities. It's in a handy location with lots of restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: October 2017