Novotel Montreal Center
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal(Montreal)
US$237
US$206
1,803 results
All reviewsbell centregreat locationrue de laexecutive roomthe main shopping streetfront desk staffmini barcatherine streethockey gameunderground parkinghotel restaurantbuffet breakfastbeds were very comfortablemodern hotelcentral locationmetro stationfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Excellent value - half a block from the Bell Centre and one block from Ste Catharine St. and the Montreal nightlife all at a great price. Rooms are recently renovated and were clean and tidy. We stayed as part of a batchelor party weekend and would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Rob T
xichveho, Director of Sales at Novotel Montreal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear RobT,
Thank you for your positive comments, I have passed it on to our hotel team.
We look forward to seeing you again at the Novotel Montreal Centre,

Have a great week-end!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Haved always postponned writing "reviews" on Novotel Montreal Center, despite having always enjoyed staying there many times in the past years.

Place is very well located (between Rene-Levesque / Ste-Catherine & Peel / Crescent) no doubt about it. Secure underground parking......and an excellent restaurant ( L'O ) on site.....

But what made me coming back repeatedly are the Rates and the Quality of the place according to it's rating..... I've always got for my money....and more.....especially considering the friendliness and competence of the staff....that makes you feel like at home and in a great hotel at the same time...

I've recommanded Novotel to my best friends and family members.

Room Tip: High floor rooms have a good view on the City
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank GoBolts4
xichveho, Director of Sales at Novotel Montreal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Dear GoBolts4,

Many thanks for your great comments, it really is motivating to read messages like yours, it has been forwarded to our entire hotel personnel.

We hope to see you again at our property,and remain at your disposal if you need anything,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
xichveho, Director of Sales at Novotel Montreal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Lobby was under massive renovation when I stayed there. Didn't really matter, even thought it was a good sign! Room was freshly renovated (with poor taste, but still...) What a surprise when I wanted to give a bath to my son a found the tub old and dirty. Some stains made it uninviting, had some hairs in it and dried soap or shampoo on the tile. So we forgot the bath for that night. At bed time, we had a hard time sleeping because we could feel the springs in the mattress. Not at all comfortable. Restaurant looked good but food was kind of cold. Coffee was, well... not coffee! Tasted like coffee flavored hot water. Pricing was good but I will not go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room far from the elevator as the soundproofing is not good!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Kiwifraise

Dear Kiwifraise,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Novotel Montreal Centre.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the bathroom situation : I hope you signaled this problem to our personnel so we could advise our head of housekeeping, and therefore, send someone to properly attend to the bathroom.

As far as the mattress is concerned, most of our guests found them very comfortable, since we changed them all within the last two years. If you'd care to personally email me your room number, I will have our Head of Technical look into the mattress and change it if necessary.

Although understand food taste are very personal, I am sorry to read that you found our food cold and that you did not enjoy the Lavazza coffee we served. I will certainly pass on your comments to our food and beverage director.

We stilI hope to welcome you back soon, and remain at your disposal if you have any questions,

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Great hotel, beautiful lobby and hallways, great french gym. Loved it with beautiful views of the city, would stay here again, Great concierge too! gave us a great restaurant recommen dation,

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank matlin_9
xichveho, Director of Sales at Novotel Montreal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Dear Matlin_9,
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us last summer.
We will be happy to welcome you back when you travel to Montreal.

Kind regards