All reviews park and fly shuttle service montreal airport hi express laminate flooring free shuttle free breakfast the breakfast area stayed one night nice room tim hortons pull out couch yogurt check in was quick front desk staff beds were very comfortable clean hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Needs work. Front desk people the surliest I have ever come across. Perhaps, someone cut their tongues off ? Had to get toilet paper myself. Front desk sent the pizza delivery guy right to my room even though I told them to give me a call from the front desk when he gets there. Security? What security? Internet connect, needless to say, is as slow as molasses. No cream at the coffee station in the Lunch Room...haven't had breakfast yet - only coffee - but, hate to see the choices they have for breakfast. Not enough towels; what else is new?! No safety storage box - have to leave stuff at the front desk for them to put it into their box - sure, they give you the key, but I'm sure they have a duplicate key which means they can get in any time they want. Not good!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your candid review.
We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This is a great hotel, located near the airport. Room was clean, with no carpet. Indoor walls are soundproof, but we can hear some noise from the highway and from the planes. There was a mini fridge and a microwave in the room. Mattress was very comfortable with a choice of firm or soft pillows. I was assigned an accessible room that had a big walk-in shower. Water from the shower leaked a bit on the floor.

Service was great; very fast check in; and the employees were professional. Breakfast had a lot of choice, and dining room was very clean. I didn't try the on-site restaurant. There is paid parking on site (about 12$ a day), something I've found odd for a Holiday Inn Express. It might be because of the airport. Pool was big and good, with a hot tub. Wife was very fast, and stable.

Overall, I am satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to return there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you review of our hotel.
Our team takes great pride in knowing our guest had a positive experience.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were able to used many of our service such as the pool and full hot-buffet breakfast!

As an airport property our secure parking lot is available at $10.95/day and we have a Bistro on site for dinner service. Next time you stay you should give it a try!

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montreal Airport.

Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I booked this hotel through parksleepfly . I stayed here at the begining of my holiday and the end. I don't usually write negative reviews about hotels BUT. The outside pool was empty. ALl doors going outside near the pool were locked. It was August (HOT) My room was clean and very basic but very old looking. The bathroom door was rusted and there was a paw print on he back of the door. NOT CLEANED. Long dark straight hair in the bathroom. I have curly hair. The second night stay, the bathroom still rusted door but now the ceiling tiles were wet. YUCK. I asked to talk to the manger and the manger hid in the back office and wouldn't talk to me. SO if you want cheap and maybe clean. stay here.
Positive note there were some staff that were nice and helpful.

Room tip: don't go here for a good room,go here for cheap
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

We are so sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant stay at the hotel you chose. Reviews like yours are important to any hotel as we use the feedback to improve on quality and service.
I recommend finding the correct hotel and leaving a review for them, as the hotel you are describing is not ours. At the Holiday Inn Express & Suits Montreal Airport we do not have an outdoor pool, and our indoor pool is regularly maintained and not emptied.
Wishing you better accommodations for your next travels!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend sporting event. Very good sleep. Clean rooms, lobby, lounge, and hallways. Decent size pool. Small gym. Okay breakfast. No shopping and dining nearby. Close to airport and via rail.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for your candid review.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We liked our room, it was clean, modern and spacious. The room darkening curtains are not darkening anything but eh...nice breakfast easy to get to.
Seems to be popular with teams travelling to games so common areas were quite loud.

Room tip: 139$ government rate
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.