“Try it :)”

Cuisines: Salvadoran
Neighbourhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Neighbourhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I went there a few times and I really enjoyed it everytime! The staff is really friendly, the service is fast and the food is good. You eat for a small price so why not. It is a really good place to eat pupusas :) Go try it

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My girlfriend and I come here regularly and get the trio with a pina colada. Great value at 21 dollars and we are always satisfied.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something a bit different.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

A friend and I decided to try Los Planes on Belanger. It was a Friday night. We seated ourselves and within a few minutes a server brought our French/Spanish menus. I questioned the cleanliness since a fly kept making its rounds although it looked clean. The beef quesadilla plate was delicious. The beef was perfectly seasoned and grilled and the salad was crisp, fresh and tasty although I would have preferred homemade dressing to what I believe was Thousand Island. I also had a bean/cheese pupusa and it was crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Just how I like them! The quesadillas were crispy and cheesy. My friend had the tamale/pupusa trio at the end of the menu and was very satisfied. The Salvadoran cole slaw on the table was tasty. We've been to other Salvadoran/Latin American restaurants and this one was quite good. We waited about 25 minutes for our meals but that's probably because there were only 2 servers and the restaurant was full. There was a nearby group that hadn't gotten their meals yet and they were there for quite a while. The ambience is simple. I give Los Planes a high rating for the food which is scrumptious and fresh.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Good food and fair prices, the services is always good and the food is very tasty.

I would say is a must go place!!!

Please try the Horchata and the chicharrones.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

We went there for a end-of-summer lab lunch on Aug 25. We were 13 people. We were on the terrace, which is very nice.
The service was great, very efficient and the waiter was friendly.
We all tried pupusas, as was recommended by one of our students who knew the place.

I had 2 bean and cheese and one pork. Delicious. Served with coleslaw and some sort of tomato sauce, both bringing some taste and kick to the pupusas.
These are big. 2 were enough for me, I brought the third one in a doggy bag.

Some of the other people I was with took trios of pupusas and other food items. The nachos looked delicious, the tortilla soup smelled amazing as so did the fried plantain.

We all loved the food.

I definitely want to go back there with my husband.

I went inside to use the restroom. The restaurant looks very nice and clean and inside, and so are the restrooms.

1  Thank Christine_Dery