“My first sculpture” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of L'atelier de sculpture du Village

L'atelier de sculpture du Village
Ranked #181 of 394 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: Atelier Joela Prevost Studio Gallery. Always wanted to sculpt? Create your own masterpiece under the expert guidance of renown sculptor Joel A Prevost. Discover the techniques of sculpting the human form in clay at evening and weekend classes offered throughout the year. Cost includes Clay supplied, tools, sessions with live model and firing of sculpture in kiln.
Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My first sculpture”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2009

A dream of a lifetime to be able to sclupt with clay. A great teacher Joel was, patient, attentive, dedicated you name it.
Last Autumn I followed a 5 course class, my first sculpting course. We were six students, half had already followed a course with Joel.The atmosphere was terrific in Joel's studio situated in his great B&B La Loggia. Next time I'm booking a weekend at his inn and taking another course of his. I'm hooked and I would like to take all the courses he is giving. I had a great time. Check the sculpture in the photo, it's mine.
Gilles Oswald