“Cute decor, very good food”

Restaurant Comme Par Hasard
Ranked #23 of 406 Restaurants in Longueuil
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had the salmon tartar it was good. We got served very fast. The inside is unlike other restaurants it looks more like a house turned into a restaurant. It was adorable. Although a bit tight more space would be appreciated. I also had the chocolate square and a balsamic and chocolate salad which was actually amazing. I would not mind going back, if I'm not paying. It was a bit expensive.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Popular with the Longueuil business/arty people. Charming ambience. "Comme par hasard" translates: " As if by chance," with happily mismatched flea-market decor. Best hamburgers in town, varied daily menu, low prices. No visit is complete without a trip to the fantastically decorated restroom. Good wine/local beer list, but avoid their cocklails.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

They serve a delicious selection of gourmet style burgers. I've been there a lot of times and my experiences have typically been positive except for once or twice where the burgers were a lot greasier and soggier than expected. I still give it 4 stars because overall it's a really nice place to eat at, the food is good, in the summer they have a beautiful patio and the inside is quirky in the winter. The service is courteous but tends to be on the slow side.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Went for lunch with a friend and absolutely loved it. Great food, great ambiance, great service. You almost feel as though you're in someone's home. Loved it.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I booked a private party for 30 people. I spoke to the owner over the phone, and found her to be most pleasant and helpful. It was my first experience eating there, and I am so glad I chose this restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious (and VERY reasonably priced). The service we all received was amazing, and I look forward to going back again and again. It has such a charming ambiance!