“Awesome spot!”

Hunter's Ale House
Ranked #26 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub style restaurant with large patios flanking the corner property. Menu includes many variations on classic pub favorites (ask for the chicken curry nachos). Dine in and enjoy live entertainment nightly in the heart of beautiful downtown Charlottetown.
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Great food! Great service and a lively atmosphere make for a great bar/pub experience.

We had sweet potato hunters nachos and it was absolutely massive. Almost too much food for two people to split.

Live music capped off the night.

One of the best spots if Charlottetown. Full of locals and good food!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Been going to Hunter's nearly 8 years now and was impressed every time I went but the past 3 times I've went I haven't been impressed at all with the food. Had wings there at first of the month and there was next to none BBQ sauce on them assumed it was just a off day. Went back a few days later and same thing happened with my wings. Went back today and got a chicken burger and fries and they fries were undercooked and chicken was waxy. Have to say it was a great 8 years going there too bad they couldn't have the same quality they've had in the past or would've gladly kept going.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Generous helping of food, quick for a busy place, nice inside. A large menu to choose from, will go back again!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Just arrived in Charlottetown and we were looking for a quick bite after a long day. The seafood chowder is the best we have ever had. Full of seafood, very little potato and a delicious creamy broth. We hope to stop again before we head home.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Since 1976 I have been looking for a Seafood Chowder that compares to the Seafood Chowder from Mo's in Lincoln City Oregon.

We were driving through town and saw Mo's. When I asked for Clam Chowder and the server asked "do you like other seafood in your chowder hun?" I answered "yes". She said "then you want the Seafood chowder". The Chowder arrived and my first spoonful was a crab claw meat. Each spoonful brought a new surprise. Since then nothing has come close.

That was until I had the Seafood Chowder at Hunter's Ale House in Charlottetown last week. It took 41 years but, I found a new favorite! I stopped the owner and thanked him for changing my quest for Seafood Chowder. I have a new standard to beat.