“Chinese”

Silver Streams Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I’m sorry we visited this place ! Nothing special to this so called Chinese restaurant! We had to go and look for the waitress for our drinks n then never seen or heard from them the whole time we were there ... service sucked ... we don’t know what was made with the egg rolls lol all in all waste of our money 36$ for two buffets that were plain Jane

Reviewed 3 June 2018

New owners and they definitely have improved over the past owners. New dishes on the buffet, much cleaner, and food is kept fresh. Love this place when I'm hungry as you can just go in and start eating. Well worth your money.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I have been here many times now and the food has improved a lot. They are under NEW MANAGEMENT and it's much better than previous owners. Don't take my word, go check them out. The staff is friendly and the place is clean. Great value for your dollar. This is a great spot if you're hungry and want some great Chinese.

Joe.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

First, cleanliness. The restaurant, buffet, and washroom need more of that. Second, when I asked for what didn't have MSG, the waitress looked at me puzzled (I figured she couldn't speak much English). Then she sent another waiter. I asked what in the buffet had no MSG. He wasn't sure! Maybe this, maybe that he said. That is terrible! I still wasn't sure the staff knew exactly what I was talking about. I order a plate with fried vegs. My friend who had the buffet had time to finish her meal before my plate came. Then 10 mins later, the waitress brought my rice... So I won't go back. Staff should be well aware of the potential food allergies and be understanding the language well enough to clearly indicate to customer, what does have the ingredient, and what doesn't.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The food is good, price is fair,and all the dish are excellent, I would like to go back,the owner are very friendly, and we do like the ice cream~