“Nice lunch”

Ranked #44 of 289 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: With a proven blend of Victorian splendor and contemporary luxury, Dundee Arms Inn welcomes you to our twenty-two beautifully appointed Inn and Annex rooms. An enviable reputation for hospitality, fine dining and gracious accommodation is a direct result of our attention to the smallest details of your comfort and care in this truly authentic Inn. Complimentary wireless Internet and HD television with expanded cable keep you connected to the outside world. Room-controlled air conditioning, our luxurious Paya Organics soaps and shampoos, guest robes and our comprehensive amenities ensure a pleasurable stay.
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My husband and I were staying at the Rodd Charlottetown, but their restaurant was closed for lunch when we arrived. The host told us about Dundee Arms, which was right next door and we're glad we tried it. We each had chicken wraps for lunch. They were fresh and delicious and our waiter was very kind and attentive.

Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn Restaurant and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Good afternoon Patti Lake,

Thank you for the nice review of our waiter and restaurant. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your lunch with us. i hope you enjoyed your stay on our beautiful Island and we hope to have the pleasure of a return visit some day.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in during burger love. Great burger. Good service. They have a beautiful patio during the summer season.

Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn Restaurant and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for the lovely review of our food and service. The patio hopefully will open early June depending on the weather. I have to agree when you say beautiful patio as we have been told many times that we have the nicest patio in the city.

Again, thank you and have a great Spring and Summer.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Sat in the pub side. Service is amazing! Bun-less hamburger and a Caesar salad was perfect and the other evening was the steak special - all excellent! Will definitely be back!

Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn Restaurant and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review of our Pub. It is highly appreciated.
We look forward to serving you soon.

Have a great week.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

It'd been a long day of travel, and after settling into our room, we decided to have dinner. We stood near the restaurant doorway for quite a while before a server noticed us and rather rudely told us we were too late. Too late?? The sign posted said the restaurant was open for at least a full hour still. But, oh no, he said they were closing early. Even though the menu sounded wonderful, we decided never to dine there!

Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn Restaurant and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our restaurant. I appreciate your comments. I am sorry to hear that you did not get a chance to dine with us. If you could please email me at manager@dundeearmspei.com I would be really interested to know what date your visit was on and what time you visited the restaurant. We do have a grace period from June to September that allows a customer an additional 15 minutes after close. I appreciate all of our customers and we do our best to accommodate everyone, so, I would love to hear from you.

Happy New Year

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We keep trying this restaurant every year after favorable comments from friends and it always disappoints. OK food, indifferent service. Think after 2017 we're giving up on the place.

Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn Restaurant and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for your comment. Could you please email me at manager@dundeearmspei.com to let me know what problems you encountered while visiting our restaurant. I am sorry to hear that you are thinking about not returning. If you encountered problems with the service or food I would love to hear about it. I cannot fix anything that I do not know about. I appreciate your review and I look forward to your reply. Happy New Year.