“Delicious soup”

Pho Hung Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Casual spot for very delicious soup, large portions, fresh ingredients. Service is good, some language barriers but often greeted with a smile. One of our favorite places to eat when visiting PEI.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Tasty! Large portions, friendly and swift service. There are also options for vegetarians and vegans!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stumbled across this restaurant while walking in Charlottetown and decided to try it. It looks to be newly renovated on the inside and overlooks some historic buildings. The staff was extremely nice and we had quick service. The pho was delicious, and I had a vermicelli chicken bowl, which was equally delicious. Prices are reasonable considering the huge portions - we didn't have appetizers and I could barely finish my bowl. Worth a visit, and will be returning next time we're in the city.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

we had lunch with a variety of Pho soups for lunch which we found delicious and well prepared.service was prompt and location was right down town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had my meal delivered. The woman who answered the phone could barely speak English and passed me on to someone else. He understood me a little bit better. I asked for delivery and the man who delivered had the bill and did calculations before entering the total, I saw the bill and he added about 5 bucks. Maybe he was adding his own tip... then the debit machine still prompted me to tip. I cut my losses and just didn’t argue, paid his extra fee he added on as well as tipped because there was a language barrier there too. Then he took the receipt with him, so i never even saw the breakdown of costs. As for the food, it was nothing special.