“Wonderful gem on Queen Street!”

Pho Hung Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 292 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stumbled across this restaurant while walking in Charlottetown and decided to try it. It looks to be newly renovated on the inside and overlooks some historic buildings. The staff was extremely nice and we had quick service. The pho was delicious, and I had a vermicelli chicken bowl, which was equally delicious. Prices are reasonable considering the huge portions - we didn't have appetizers and I could barely finish my bowl. Worth a visit, and will be returning next time we're in the city.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

we had lunch with a variety of Pho soups for lunch which we found delicious and well prepared.service was prompt and location was right down town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had my meal delivered. The woman who answered the phone could barely speak English and passed me on to someone else. He understood me a little bit better. I asked for delivery and the man who delivered had the bill and did calculations before entering the total, I saw the bill and he added about 5 bucks. Maybe he was adding his own tip... then the debit machine still prompted me to tip. I cut my losses and just didn’t argue, paid his extra fee he added on as well as tipped because there was a language barrier there too. Then he took the receipt with him, so i never even saw the breakdown of costs. As for the food, it was nothing special.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Where to start??? This place has amazing food and HUGE portions and fantastic service. I just can't say enough good things about this place.

We were passing through town and wanted something warm and good and this hit the spot. The vegetable pho was huge and loaded to the top of the bowl with tons of vegetables and noodles and the perfect amount of broth.

We had the combo rice and it again was a huge portion and loaded with shrimp & chicken.

My husband and I couldn't even finish 1/2 of each plate between both of us and ended up taking it with us for later.

This place is a real gem!!

Sweetest waitress too!! ☺️☺️

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Located walking distance from our hotel, we enjoyed a great lunch here. Friendly service and good food.

Date of visit: July 2017